During the Festive Period, Royal Mail have advised there may be slight delays with a further day added before compensation is payable for late deliveries.
The last day of dispatch is noon on 23rd December, re-opening on 6th January 2020.
Wyedean dispatch orders placed before 12 noon Monday to Thursday.
Wyedean Stores offers a variety of postage options. Choose from:
1. UK Standard Delivery - £4.95 (2-3 working days)
2. UK Next Day Delivery - £8.95 (Available for orders placed before 12 noon Mon-Thu, not available for Friday, Saturday or Sunday delivery)
3. Channel Islands - £4.95 (2-3 working days)
4. European Delivery – £9.95 (Tracked delivery. 1-2 weeks)
5. Worldwide Delivery - £12.95 (Tracked delivery. 2-3 weeks)
Please note that no orders will be processed on Fridays.
Please note that the above delivery guidelines are estimates and Royal Mail delivery schedules can vary. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
• You can return any item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order.
• You are responsible for the costs of returning the goods.
• If the goods have already been dispatched but not yet reached you, you will still be liable for paying for the return of goods.
• We will refund the price you purchased your item at. This includes sale items. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be at our discretion.
• All goods will be inspected upon return.
• Returns will be processed within 7 days of Wyedean Stores receiving the items back.
• The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s properly packaged and sealed and can’t get damaged on the way in transit.
• We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
• We try hard to accept all returns and they don’t need to be in the original dispatch box or bag, as long as they are securely packaged. Where possible, returned items should include tags and any packaging.
• In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to return it to you.
• We recommend you obtain a proof of postage. Our returns address is: Wyedean Stores, Bridgehouse Mill, Bridgehouse Lane, Haworth, West Yorkshire, UK. BD22 8PA.
• We recommend you complete a return form here before sending your items back to us. This will allow us to process your returns much faster.